Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello dear Void

I realize that not many people catch up with this, and really it is like an online journal...none the less i will update for the first time in a while.

I think the last time I updated was Christmas...

Since then, I have have...

-been promoted at work and am a level 4! Although that means little to most of you;)
-decided to go to Grad school
-turned 27
-gone to my first broadway show "Baby It's You" (and LOVED IT!)
-worked many days and nights in the hills of Georgia and loved every second of it...even when I think bugs are crawling in my ears:)
-walked a half marathon with mom
-got a visit from my best friend
-spent some amazing time with all 14 Washburns!
-OH! And I have a new nephew! Noah!!!!

I think that is the meat of the last few months...of course i'm probably leaving something out...sorry if it is you, even though you aren't reading this most likely.

Here are a few pictures from my time away from the blog world.

Me and Noah

Having fun in the field



While we were in New York I stopped by where my favorite show is filmed

The best food I have had since December

My best friend Jennie
Mom with all her Grandkids, we failed to get a picture with all 14 of us
oh...and I became a red head

No comments: