Friday, August 21, 2009

naptime in the albertson's parking lot


So, last night I updated about being in Park City, Utah. So Erik's friend was late getting to us and when I mean late....3:30 Am late! We had not planned on staying in PC over night so we had no hotel and basically no place to go after all the places in town had closed. So, we went to an Albertson's to get some cheap movies and watch them in the car while we waited. Luckily my car is great for putting the seats down and sleeping room. So we got comfy and started our wait. After both laptops had died Erik decided to charge his computer in Albertsons while I tried to sleep. I woke up at 2 am and after we got back together still nothing from his friend. So we tried to sleep again. Around 3:15 his friend called and said he was there. We sleepily drove over and got settled. I last saw the clock at 3:48. Wake up time was 7:25. We got on the road to finish our drive to JH, Wyoming. Breath taking is an understatement to the views we saw along the road. The town itself is simply amazing! If you are ever in Western Wyoming, I suggest you stop through!

2 comments:

Susan Washburn said...

You're really taking off in the blogging world again! Glad you're back! I'm enjoying hearing about all of your travels and adventures. Stay safe!

Jessica said...

I'm trying to stay into it before I get bored with it and too busy! I like giving little stories from my trip!